The Logistics Unit of the college oversees the college’s capital and attractive assets, space allocation, disposing of equipment, vehicle fleet, facility support, internal moves and keys.
Daniel Morgan started with the UF College of Pharmacy in April 2009 and is currently the Assistant Director of Operations for the college. Daniel has the responsibility of overseeing the daily operations of the logistics and fiscal offices. Before arriving at the college, Daniel worked in the banking and credit counseling industries for 10 years.
Michael S Glendinning
Mike Glendinning, an Alachua County resident born and raised, joined the college of pharmacy logistics team in 2018 as the Operations Manager. Before that, he worked at UF Health as a contractor on the hospital’s operations team. Mike received his Associate’s degree from Santa Fe College, his bachelor’s from the University of Central Florida, and is currently working on his Master’s degree in management at The University of Florida’s Warrington College of Business.
UF Facility Emergency Requests
Please call 352-392-1121 to report the emergency.
Please call 904-244-2232 to report the emergency.
Please call 407-313-7106 to report the emergency.
Requests for the following can be sent to: email@example.com
- Request for a room to be painted (please include the location)
- Request for new flooring to be installed in a room (please include the location)
- Request for construction remodeling
- Needing to surplus equipment (please include the UF decal or the make/model/serial number of the item(s) if no UF decal is available and the location of equipment)
- Vehicle issues
- Keys (department support staff keep an inventory of keys for their area, please check with them and they will contact the Logistics Unit if keys are needing to be ordered)
Emergency Plans and Guides
For more information about UF’s Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan (CEMP), please visit: https://emergency.ufl.edu/emergency-management-plans/